Wednesday 15 October 2008

Robe of Skulls

Review by The Royal Rumblers (a.k.a George and Rebekka)

Rebekka: The Robe of Skulls was a bit different from what I usually read. But I really enjoyed it because it was slightly weird.

George: Yep, I know what you mean! It was really easy to read though, not at all complicated. I couldn’t put it down!

Rebekka: I really loved the illustrations – they were cool, and very well detailed. My little brother liked them too!

George: My favourite character was probably…Gubble – Lady Lamorna’s Servant. What was your favourite Rebekka?

Rebekka: My favourite was Marlon the bat because he seemed really cheery and funny all the time.

George: A bit like me then!

Rebekka: Yeah, I suppose! My favourite part was when they were all hiding in the basement of Gracie’s old house.
What about you?

George: I really liked reading about the Old Crones and their house.

Rebekka and George: We love this book because it’s funny and original! Bye! J

No comments: