Thursday 30 October 2008

DARK ISLE – Rebekka interviewing George.

Rebekka – So you’ve read Dark Isle and I haven’t even started. So did you enjoy it?

George – Yep I’ve read it and yep, I enjoyed reading it.

Rebekka – So what’s the story about?

George – Well, I’ll try not to spoil it for you. The story is about a girl called Morag who lives with her foster parents because her parents are dead. And she misbehaves and was then locked in the basement. She then meets Aldiss and Bertie (a talking rat and a talking dodo) who are on a quest to save Marnoch Mor, The Magical Kindom, so Morag decides to help them.

Rebekka – A talking rat AND a talking dodo? Random…Well the genre will have to be fantasy (I really want a talking dodo for a pet J)

George – I’d rather have the rat! Anyway, on the quest they have to rescue the Eye of Lornish from the EVIL clutches of Devlish!

Rebekka – Haha! With a name like Devlish you have to be evil!! I wouldn’t like that name. Anyway, Dark Isle sounds really good!

George – If it sounds good it’s even better when you read it because of the great descriptions D A Nelson uses.

Rebekka – Oh, I can’t wait to read it now! Look out for George & Rebekka’s next post!! :D

No comments: